Why You Should Hire a Professional for Unfiled Tax Return Assistance?

Owing the Internal Revenue Service unpaid taxes is often a “catch 22”. Failing to file can land you in serious financial and legal trouble. Filing yourself can be a disaster as well. The best procedure to follow to take care of the situation is to Unfiled Tax Return Professionals who are skilled in helping people just like you who haven’t ever filed taxes or who haven’t filed in over a year.

Why Do I Need an Unfiled Tax Return Professional?

When you file a tax return and haven’t done so in over a year, or haven’t ever filed, it raises a big red flag with the IRS. You are more likely to be scrutinized and even audited. Being audited without the assistance of a tax professional is a nightmare you’ll want to avoid at all cost.
A tax professional is experienced in making sure you take the deductions you qualify for and that you don’t take ones that you don’t. You don’t want to miss out on any but claiming ones you are ineligible for can certainly get you in hot water.

Many confusing rules and regulations apply to filing taxes. While you may be due a refund, you forfeit that refund after three years. If you haven’t filed taxes, the IRS has ten years to request (or insist) you do so. There is a 5% penalty that is applied to unpaid tax liability each month that it goes unpaid. In the event that you end up owing or already owed from previous years, our local tax professional can help you get an extension or payment plan.

There are other areas tax affects that professionals in tax know as well. For instance, if you are classified as an independent, taking advantage of all the tax deductions available to you can decrease the amount of money a mortgage company will lend you on a home loan. If a home loan is not in your future, your tax professional will know to take the full amount of deductions. If you are intending to apply for a home loan, however, he or she can walk you through the best way to approach filing your taxes.

You will want to enlist the help of a local unfiled tax return professional. If you are filing for your small business, you’ll want to search under Unfiled Tax Return Services for SMBs so you can find a local tax specialist who works with businesses and not just individuals.

If you live in Florida, you can find help by searching under tax filing services for small business in Florida. It is common to meet face-to-face with your tax accountant so choosing someone nearby is advised.

Be sure to look for a tax service that has plenty of references such as feedback from previous customers. Check for credentials and for the length of time they’ve been in the area. You can also look to see if they have any complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

Getting current on your taxes is a wise thing to do. It will help keep you out of trouble financially and legally. It’s a good feeling when it’s all done. We’d love to help you put your tax trouble behind you once and for all. Give us a call, and we’ll walk you through it all.