Small Business Bookkeeping Services From Complete CPA
Even as a small business owner with only a handful of employees, bookkeeping is not an easy task. In fact, one miscalculation can throw all the numbers for your business off & cause major problems later on. This is why many business owners turn to small business accounting & bookkeeping services, like the ones provided here at Complete Small Business Solutions, for help.
Things to Consider Before You Hire A Bookkeeper For Your Small Business
Before you look for bookkeeping & accounting services for small businesses, you have to understand how the field has changed. No longer do you have to have weekly meetings at an accounting firm or set aside a few hours of your day to have your CPA come by to visit you. Thanks to all of the new technology we’ve integrated into the way we handle your business, all of the information you need is right at your fingertips. With features such as:
- Cloud-based bookkeeping & portal communication software
- VIP emergency access to your personal CSB Advisor
- Screencast & video communication platforms & secondary communication updates via email
- Updated & current general ledgers
- Monthly operating & expense reports, including profit & loss statements & cash flow
- Bank & credit card reconciliations that accurately track all of your financial transactions so you reduce the likelihood you over-extend yourself
If you have been doing the bookkeeping yourself, you most likely use some type of accounting software such as QuickBooks. However, before you decide to hire a bookkeeper for your small business, make sure you look at companies that have QuickBooks certified advisors. The last thing you want to do is shell out additional money for someone to waste several hours learning the software & potentially losing important information. Let the experts here at Complete Small Business Solutions help you make your transition from doing it all yourself to a professional accounting service. So, are you ready to hire the best bookkeeping service provider for small businesses? Give us a call today & let’s get to know each other.